by Admin | Sep 20, 2018 | #3HORSES, #BakersDozen, #BULLETPOINTS, #eDiscovery, #FearlessLaw, #Featured Legal Industry News, #Features, #LegalInnovation, #LegalOps, #TheScoop, #TopOfMInd, Legal Content, Legal Tech, Market Commentary | 0 |
The legal industry is in play. Let that sit with you for a moment. For several years since early...Read More
I coined the phrase when we first launched High Performance Counsel: the three horses of the legal apocalypse. These stood for data, tech and finance – in any order. The power in these elements in play is vast – truly transformative for the legal industry – and the horses are running. #hipcounsel #3horsesRead More
Recent News & Updates
- HPC Vastly Simplifies NIST/NICE Cybersecurity Hiring With New Turnkey Training Subscriptions
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: LinkedIn For Lawyers
- On #GabbingWithGarcia: Be The Captain Of Your Career
- July 12, 2019: HPC’s Second #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry Briefing
- JULY 16 WEBINAR: HPC PRESENTS TOP TIPS IN CYBERSECURITY FROM TODAY’S LEADING EXPERTS
- XDD Acquires QDiscovery to Further Expand Services in Midwest and East Coast
- HPC Adds NIST Cybersecurity Training To Growing Cyber Certification Portfolio
- HPC #WildCard: What Is Your Wildest Prediction For The State Of The Legal Industry Through Year-End 2020?
- HPC #ThinkTank Special Issue: #TopFix – What is the #1 thing the legal industry could do to improve the delivery of legal services for clients?
- HPC #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry: What is Top Of Mind?
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
- #LegallyThinking : A common language for legal tech beckons, but does that mean law firms should give up on the inn… https://t.co/firi0WreGn
- #LegallyThinking : A common language for legal tech beckons, but does that mean law firms should give up on the innovation race? by Stuart McMillan
- #GuiseOnJustice - You wait ages for a portal then two come along at once….! by Tony Guise | June 2021… https://t.co/TnMixNgdsw
- #GuiseOnJustice – You wait ages for a portal then two come along at once….! by Tony Guise | June 2021
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan… https://t.co/6uM5WekuUZ
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan
- #CafeConLourdes: Interview with Tom Trujillo https://t.co/RopRRozvaf https://t.co/q7Y9i03P0M
- #CafeConLourdes: Interview with Tom Trujillo