2018 will be a landmark year in the legal industry so we assembled a crack team, the best of the best, the creme de la creme – the #Bakers18 – to share their thoughts on how this year plays out. It’s a bit like Ocean’s Eleven. Only much, much better. Happy new year from all of us at High Performance Counsel.Read More
Recent News & Updates
- HPC Vastly Simplifies NIST/NICE Cybersecurity Hiring With New Turnkey Training Subscriptions
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: LinkedIn For Lawyers
- On #GabbingWithGarcia: Be The Captain Of Your Career
- July 12, 2019: HPC’s Second #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry Briefing
- JULY 16 WEBINAR: HPC PRESENTS TOP TIPS IN CYBERSECURITY FROM TODAY’S LEADING EXPERTS
- XDD Acquires QDiscovery to Further Expand Services in Midwest and East Coast
- HPC Adds NIST Cybersecurity Training To Growing Cyber Certification Portfolio
- HPC #WildCard: What Is Your Wildest Prediction For The State Of The Legal Industry Through Year-End 2020?
- HPC #ThinkTank Special Issue: #TopFix – What is the #1 thing the legal industry could do to improve the delivery of legal services for clients?
- HPC #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry: What is Top Of Mind?
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
- #GuiseOnJustice - You wait ages for a portal then two come along at once….! by Tony Guise | June 2021… https://t.co/TnMixNgdsw
- #GuiseOnJustice – You wait ages for a portal then two come along at once….! by Tony Guise | June 2021
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan… https://t.co/6uM5WekuUZ
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan
- #CafeConLourdes: Interview with Tom Trujillo https://t.co/RopRRozvaf https://t.co/q7Y9i03P0M
- #CafeConLourdes: Interview with Tom Trujillo
- #GuiseOnJustice - New Practice Direction extends mediation to thousands more cases from 24 May 2021 by Tony Guise… https://t.co/R5SAmHgg8n
- #GuiseOnJustice – New Practice Direction extends mediation to thousands more cases from 24 May 2021 by Tony Guise