Category: Feature Columnists
On #GabbingWithGarcia: While being the “captain of your career” sounds nice – what does that really mean? HPC Feature Columnists Dennis Garcia digs in – on High Performance Counsel #hipcounselRead More
HPC Expert Columnist Ferrillo On Cybersecurity — 5 Things Every General Counsel Needs To Know (But Hasn’t Been Told Yet)
On High Performance Counsel #hipcounsel
This issue of #InTheTrenches discusses the issues of Data Breach Response – with Expert Commentator Derek Stegelmeier.
– on High Performance Counsel #hipcounsel
Each of us has a passion, a fire inside of us that wants to spread and turn into a conflagration.
On #FranklySpeaking: Finding Your Passion – by HPC Columnist Frank Ramos
On #ConvosWithCorey: “Providing Legal Services is a relationship-driven business and will be for the foreseeable future. Client-obsessed companies fare better because they work to ensure successful outcomes rather than just focusing on selling their wares.” #hipcounselRead More
On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: Study humor. Watch and read funny, humorous and satirical shows, movies, books and articles. Being funny, expressing humor, making others laugh is a huge confidence builder and attracts others’ attention and goodwill. #hipcounselRead More
High Performance Counsel Presents #SelfiesWithSonya: Elisa Garcia, GC of Macy’s, In Interview With Sonya Olds Som
High Performance Counsel Presents #SelfiesWithSonya: Elisa Garcia, GC of Macy’s, In Interview With Sonya Olds Som #hipcounselRead More
Taking on the challenge of building a new business for your existing employer is both exciting and intimidating. This post is the first in a series of articles designed to offer advice to those bold intrapreneurs who take the plunge – by Mark Yacano of MLA Global.Read More
On High Performance Counsel: Speak Less, Say More – A Column by Frank Ramos: Technology has transformed how we communicate. We receive our information on headlines that pop up on our phones and short posts on social media. There is little time for depth or analysis, and none for digressions or meanderings.Read More
Too many intrapreneurs fail because they don’t act decisively in the early stages of the initiative. I believe that success can be driven by three concepts —Conceptualization, Communication, and Creation — during the business planning phase.Read More
REFLECTIONS – Sharing Our Intrapreneurial Journey Through The Evolving Legal Eco-System – by Mark Yacano
Says Mark Yacano: “With the release of our Smart-Look Analytics Contract Review and Smart-Start Contract Assessment service offerings, this felt like the right time to re-release a three-part series I did on the Intrapreneurial Journey.”Read More
In Through the Looking Glass, Alice’s comment on the nonsense poem, Jabberwocky, was: “It seems very pretty, but it’s rather hard to understand.” Board Governance expert Nancy May opines on the use of jabberwocky by organizations. The legal industry is no exception.Read More
Nancy May tackles the issue of sustaining high performance boards. A leading expert in the field, she speaks to the challenges and opportunities this presents. In her words: “In these times, boards need to be more dynamic than they are today, if they want to continue to succeed. Life term directors and board “continuity” are no longer the prime means of keeping a board strong. Boards need to “refresh” and “re-balance” in response to changing business environments.”Read More
You get the call from your recruiter that a law firm wants to bring you in for an interview. If...Read More
What They Don’t Teach You in Law School About Dealing With Legal Recruiters: A Must Read for Law Firm Associates by HIGH PERFORMANCE COUNSEL Expert Contributor David Sarnoff, Esq.Read More
This is the third in a series of posts titled, What They Don’t Teach You in Law School About...Read More
This is the second in a series of articles titled, What They Don’t Teach You in Law School About Dealing With Legal Recruiters: A Must Read for Law Firm Associates by HIGH PERFORMANCE COUNSEL Contributor and Columnist, David Sarnoff, Esq. Read it here.Read More
Leading corporate governance expert Nancy May discusses the role of the “Digital Director” and the dilemma facing Corporate Boards in determining their needs – and in finding suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill this increasingly critical role.Read More
Nancy May is President and CEO of The BoardBench Companies, a corporate governance advisory firm whose services includes: director search/succession services, board evaluations, director education, and individual director candidate coaching advisory services.Read More
Recent News & Updates
- HPC Vastly Simplifies NIST/NICE Cybersecurity Hiring With New Turnkey Training Subscriptions
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: LinkedIn For Lawyers
- On #GabbingWithGarcia: Be The Captain Of Your Career
- July 12, 2019: HPC’s Second #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry Briefing
- JULY 16 WEBINAR: HPC PRESENTS TOP TIPS IN CYBERSECURITY FROM TODAY’S LEADING EXPERTS
- XDD Acquires QDiscovery to Further Expand Services in Midwest and East Coast
- HPC Adds NIST Cybersecurity Training To Growing Cyber Certification Portfolio
- HPC #WildCard: What Is Your Wildest Prediction For The State Of The Legal Industry Through Year-End 2020?
- HPC #ThinkTank Special Issue: #TopFix – What is the #1 thing the legal industry could do to improve the delivery of legal services for clients?
- HPC #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry: What is Top Of Mind?
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
- #GuiseOnJustice - Virtuous circle or vicious cycle: the Ministry of Justice increase Court fees, again! by Tony Gui… https://t.co/EvB8yVet3I
- #GuiseOnJustice – Virtuous circle or vicious cycle: the Ministry of Justice increase Court fees, again! by Tony Guise | September 2021
- On #CallingOnChristine - How do I build engagement in my remote team? https://t.co/h63TSJO82D https://t.co/pZsTSp26dH
- On #CallingOnChristine - Let's Talk About The Office. . . https://t.co/VUVuYVWzjm https://t.co/JnX0Rd6SoC
- #LegallyThinking : The battle of ideas is about to begin, but many law firms are already ahead of the game. What happens next? by Stuart McMillan
- On #CallingOnChristine – Let’s Talk About The Office. . .
- #GuiseOnJustice – Civil justice is racing toward change by Tony Guise | August 2021
- #GuiseOnJustice – Mr KISS KISS Bang Bang! by Tony Guise | July 2021