“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
We present our exclusive interview with the star-studded #team behind MLA’s success in contract management & analytics.
High Performance Counsel interviewed Mark Yacano for #BakersDozen. Mark is Global Practice Leader for Major, Lindsey & Africa’s Managed Legal Services Practice.Read More
Taking on the challenge of building a new business for your existing employer is both exciting and intimidating. This post is the first in a series of articles designed to offer advice to those bold intrapreneurs who take the plunge – by Mark Yacano of MLA Global.Read More
Yesterday’s Paper is Today’s Data Goldmine
The legal industry has become increasingly aware of the value it holds in the data it manages. This is perhaps most clearly seen in the area of Contract Management and it explains the decision of forward-thinking companies to re-organize their legal teams for the future.
IN #LEGALNEWS: CONCORD AUTOMATES COLLABORATION, ELIMINATES CONTRACT-CREATION COMPLEXITY AND BOTTLENECKS, ACCELERATES BUSINESS OUTCOMES
SAN FRANCISCO, DECEMBER 18, 2018 – Concord, the fastest-growing contract management platform company, has introduced self-service automation tools that eliminate the silos, complexity and bottlenecks typically associated with contract initiation.Read More
Introducing a new service offering in an established company presents its own unique challenges. Much like you would in traditional start-up, you’ll be selling services and, in many instances, delivering, tooRead More
Sarvarth Misra is the CEO of ContractPodAi – a disruptive, SaaS based legal tech business providing AI powered end to end contract management solution. He reflects the forward-thinking of a new generation in the legal industry with a sharp eye for the opportunity that great technology can create.Read More
ContractPodAi® Reports Another Big Enterprise Win, Rollout ContractPodAi® reports that it has...Read More
ZorroSign uses Electronic Signature, Digital Transaction Management, Biometrics, and ZorroSign (Document) 4n6 (Forensics) to Avoid Post-Execution Forgery of Legal DocumentsRead More
In this series of articles, Jason Moyse and Lisa Culbert of LawMade shed some light on new roles in modern law. Here, in Part 4, they look at the emerging role of the Legal Analyst & Data Science Expert.Read More
David Kinnear writes for #BulletPoints on High Performance Counsel: Legal buyers will be faced with many options and many important choices to make in ’18. Just be sure the one you make doesn’t turn out to be the Betamax of the legal industry – or the next great Cybersecurity headline.Read More
Practice management software has come a long way in the nine years that we’ve offered Clio to law firms. And, while it might seem that the industry has come around to the idea that cloud-based software is a secure, powerful tool, it wasn’t always the case.Read More
BEST OF THE BEST ON #FEARLESSLAW: SUCCESSFUL CLOC CO-FOUNDER & GENERAL PARTNER OF UPLEVEL OPS, STEPH COREY
Steph Corey is the kind of bright, smart, energetic individual who makes stuff happen – and she’s definitely “one to watch” in the Legal Ops space. She is the General Partner and Co-Founder of UpLevel Ops, LLC, a multi-service Legal Operations consulting firm, and co-founder of CLOC, Corporate Legal Operations Consortium. We’re delighted to share her thoughts and insights here on #FearlessLaw.Read More
Cybersecurity: A Quick Summary of Recent Trends & Developments That Businesses and Law Firms Should Know
According to market research firm Gartner, global spending on information security is expected to reach nearly $87 billion in 2017 — an increase of around 7 per cent over 2016 – and is expected to top $113 billion by 2020. In this helpful article, our Cybersecurity Expert Contributor Chuck Brooks highlights a few items every law firm and business should know.Read More
A common complaint you will hear as in-house counsel is “Why does it take so long for you guys to review my contract?” (Second only to “Why are our contracts so long?”) The answer, as you know, is complicated.Read More
Ford observed that his customers would have asked for faster horses but he saw the need – and opportunity – for the car. In modern law, it may be said that the co-founders of Mplace have a similarly bold view. The opportunity for something better, like Mplace, far outweighs the incremental changes others may suggest. Caleb and Aden are onto something – you can feel it. But even moreso, when you run the numbers, you know it. This may explain why several major customers and partners have signed on to work with them this year.Read More
HPC Contributor and Advisory Board Member Mark Cohen opines on the future role of lawyers and the special role they still have to play in society. As the lawyers of the future recreate the legal marketplace, they must zealously defend the rule of law. Its defense will be their most important matter, a constant reminder of what it means to be a lawyer and why the profession is so important to preserving the freedoms so many take for granted.Read More
Recent News & Updates
- HPC Vastly Simplifies NIST/NICE Cybersecurity Hiring With New Turnkey Training Subscriptions
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: LinkedIn For Lawyers
- On #GabbingWithGarcia: Be The Captain Of Your Career
- July 12, 2019: HPC’s Second #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry Briefing
- JULY 16 WEBINAR: HPC PRESENTS TOP TIPS IN CYBERSECURITY FROM TODAY’S LEADING EXPERTS
- XDD Acquires QDiscovery to Further Expand Services in Midwest and East Coast
- HPC Adds NIST Cybersecurity Training To Growing Cyber Certification Portfolio
- HPC #WildCard: What Is Your Wildest Prediction For The State Of The Legal Industry Through Year-End 2020?
- HPC #ThinkTank Special Issue: #TopFix – What is the #1 thing the legal industry could do to improve the delivery of legal services for clients?
- HPC #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry: What is Top Of Mind?
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
- Can Walmart beat Amazon at the delivery game? Listening to Bloomberg today - some know they can. Similarly, the end… https://t.co/ZBuNOfFcSL
- #CafeConLourdes: Interview with Elisa D. Garcia C. https://t.co/eCjHtPWauo https://t.co/cafQUK4AiV
- #CafeConLourdes: Interview with Elisa D. Garcia C.
- We publish the best in the modern legal business. In their words - not ours. It's what we do. Follow:… https://t.co/qZZLfUD6Jo
- This past week we took further important steps forward in re-thinking what we know as the justice system, bringing… https://t.co/r1aHFbMODt
- #GuiseOnJustice - Pennies from Heaven… by Tony Guise https://t.co/0prdkXf8hp https://t.co/zX4g9BI5DS
- #LegallyThinking : How can innovation make life easier for lawyers? The tech we want versus the tech we need - by S… https://t.co/hFsQkZeF4D
- #GuiseOnJustice – Pennies from Heaven… by Tony Guise