On #FoundersDozen – Rajitha Boer, Founder & CEO of Yerra Solutions Speaks With High Performance Counsel
On #FoundersDozen – Rajitha Boer, Founder & CEO of Yerra Solutions Speaks With High Performance Counsel. #hipcounsel #foundersdozenRead More
We couldn’t be more excited to share this first interview in our new #FoundersDozen series – and our interviewee is a genuine rockstar: Justin Maxwell co-founder of Smith.AI. With his mainstream background now applied to legal, his interview is perhaps one of the most authentic and valuable pieces you’ll read this year on life as a startup founder – the good, the bad and the ugly. No holds barred. Enjoy!Read More
On #BakersDozen: Stephen Ward, Co-Founder & Managing Director of Clerksroom In Interview With High Performance Counsel
As Co-Founder and Managing Director of Clerksroom Stephen Ward is familiar with change and innovation in the legal business – he’s driving it. With a keen eye for making the client experience better, he has been busy transforming how barristers’ chambers are managed and services delivered in the burgeoning UK legal market. Here he speaks with High Performance Counsel for #BakersDozen.Read More
High Performance Counsel Rolls Out New #FoundersDozen Interview Series for Legal Industry Founders and Entrepreneurs
Following the success of its #BakersDozen and #Bakers18 formats, High Performance Counsel today unveiled the #FoundersDozen Interview Series for Legal Industry Founders, Entrepreneurs and High-Performing Individual Contributors. Read more.Read More
Monica Zent is one of the bright shining lights in modern law. With her upbeat, “can do” attitude she is one of the driving forces at the epicenter of legal industry change via innovation and smart enabling technology. A valued HPC Advisory Board member, and a force to be reckoned with, here she tackles the infamous #BakersDozen.Read More
For anyone following the growth of the Legal Operations (#LegalOps) discipline in modern law (and if not, why not) Steph Corey is one of its brightest shining lights. Fresh thinking, great energy – she speaks to where the industry is heading. Here, she takes on the infamous #BakersDozen.Read More
On the forefront of change in workforce deployment, co-founder of Mplace, Caleb King tackes the issues of modern law and leadership – in the #BakersDozen. Thought: one of the greatest challenges the legal industry faces is adjusting its business model to continue to deliver the high level of service that blue chip clients have come to expect, while engaging and retaining today’s millennial work force.Read More
Ford understood that of which he spoke. Clients may call for speed – and some solutions may seem easier than others in the short-term – but this legal innovation race will never be won by “training faster horses”. This is the time to dream – and stretch – much further.Read More
Recent News & Updates
- HPC Vastly Simplifies NIST/NICE Cybersecurity Hiring With New Turnkey Training Subscriptions
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: LinkedIn For Lawyers
- On #GabbingWithGarcia: Be The Captain Of Your Career
- July 12, 2019: HPC’s Second #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry Briefing
- JULY 16 WEBINAR: HPC PRESENTS TOP TIPS IN CYBERSECURITY FROM TODAY’S LEADING EXPERTS
- XDD Acquires QDiscovery to Further Expand Services in Midwest and East Coast
- HPC Adds NIST Cybersecurity Training To Growing Cyber Certification Portfolio
- HPC #WildCard: What Is Your Wildest Prediction For The State Of The Legal Industry Through Year-End 2020?
- HPC #ThinkTank Special Issue: #TopFix – What is the #1 thing the legal industry could do to improve the delivery of legal services for clients?
- HPC #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry: What is Top Of Mind?
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
- #GuiseOnJustice - Virtuous circle or vicious cycle: the Ministry of Justice increase Court fees, again! by Tony Gui… https://t.co/EvB8yVet3I
- #GuiseOnJustice – Virtuous circle or vicious cycle: the Ministry of Justice increase Court fees, again! by Tony Guise | September 2021
- On #CallingOnChristine - How do I build engagement in my remote team? https://t.co/h63TSJO82D https://t.co/pZsTSp26dH
- On #CallingOnChristine - Let's Talk About The Office. . . https://t.co/VUVuYVWzjm https://t.co/JnX0Rd6SoC
- #LegallyThinking : The battle of ideas is about to begin, but many law firms are already ahead of the game. What happens next? by Stuart McMillan
- On #CallingOnChristine – Let’s Talk About The Office. . .
- #GuiseOnJustice – Civil justice is racing toward change by Tony Guise | August 2021
- #GuiseOnJustice – Mr KISS KISS Bang Bang! by Tony Guise | July 2021