Matthew Weaver, Executive Director of MLA’s Interim Legal Talent Group In Interview With High Performance Counsel
Matthew Weaver, Executive Director of MLA’s Interim Legal Talent Group.
MLA is the global leader in legal search and staffing. MLA’s goal is to be the go-to, the first call, when an attorney is thinking of making a career change or an organization is seeking to hire an attorney.
Mplace: Don’t Under-Estimate #Millennials: 5 Timely Tips to Win Over the Next Generation #Legal Workforce
The millennial generation represents a significant opportunity – or difficulty – for those organizations in and servicing the law and legal services sector. The key to success is understanding the drivers influencing this generation and having a clear strategy for engaging it successfully. Caleb King, a co-Founder of Mplace, unpacks the issues and speaks truth to the role of technology in harnessing this talented generation.Read More
GREAT TEAMS INSPIRE GREAT OUTCOMES – RALPH SCHONENBACH’S #FEARLESSLAW INTERVIEW FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE COUNSEL
Successful CEO and now B2B startup Founder of Envoy, Ralph Schonenbach tackles #FearlessLaw. On his most satisfying feeling as a leader in both consulting and now in tech? “When everyone in the organization is excited about the vision of the firm – this is extremely rewarding. Taking big risks to follow a dream and getting positive feedback from the market is exhilarating.” You can read his further thoughts here.Read More
On #SelfiesWithSonya: Angelique Strong Marks In Interview With Sonya Olds Som for High Performance Counsel
On #SelfiesWithSonya: Angelique Strong Marks In Interview With Sonya Olds Som for High Performance CounselRead More
Aliya is assisting UK e-Discovery team as an ‘Executive’ in Bangalore KPMG Global offices from past 6 months. Overall, she has 4.9 years of e-Discovery experience with an extensive knowledge on various levels of EDRM lifecycle and data remediation projects.Read More
On #BakersDozen: Jared Coseglia, Founder & CEO of TRU Staffing In Interview with High Performance Counsel
Tell us a bit about yourself and how you came to be in (or a customer of) the legal business?...Read More
Exploring Non-Traditional Attorney Positions. How Bob Boland Became the Athletic Integrity Officer at Penn State University
Many attorneys express a desire for non-traditional positions utilizing their legal training and experience, without practicing law on a day to day basis.Read More
The legal profession has a dismal record on diversity—especially large law firms. Between 2007 and 2015, there was a decline in the number of black attorneys in big firms.Read More
This is the third in a series of posts titled, What They Don’t Teach You in Law School About...Read More
Recent News & Updates
- HPC Vastly Simplifies NIST/NICE Cybersecurity Hiring With New Turnkey Training Subscriptions
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: LinkedIn For Lawyers
- On #GabbingWithGarcia: Be The Captain Of Your Career
- July 12, 2019: HPC’s Second #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry Briefing
- JULY 16 WEBINAR: HPC PRESENTS TOP TIPS IN CYBERSECURITY FROM TODAY’S LEADING EXPERTS
- XDD Acquires QDiscovery to Further Expand Services in Midwest and East Coast
- HPC Adds NIST Cybersecurity Training To Growing Cyber Certification Portfolio
- HPC #WildCard: What Is Your Wildest Prediction For The State Of The Legal Industry Through Year-End 2020?
- HPC #ThinkTank Special Issue: #TopFix – What is the #1 thing the legal industry could do to improve the delivery of legal services for clients?
- HPC #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry: What is Top Of Mind?
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
- #GuiseOnJustice - Virtuous circle or vicious cycle: the Ministry of Justice increase Court fees, again! by Tony Gui… https://t.co/EvB8yVet3I
- #GuiseOnJustice – Virtuous circle or vicious cycle: the Ministry of Justice increase Court fees, again! by Tony Guise | September 2021
- On #CallingOnChristine - How do I build engagement in my remote team? https://t.co/h63TSJO82D https://t.co/pZsTSp26dH
- On #CallingOnChristine - Let's Talk About The Office. . . https://t.co/VUVuYVWzjm https://t.co/JnX0Rd6SoC
- #LegallyThinking : The battle of ideas is about to begin, but many law firms are already ahead of the game. What happens next? by Stuart McMillan
- On #CallingOnChristine – Let’s Talk About The Office. . .
- #GuiseOnJustice – Civil justice is racing toward change by Tony Guise | August 2021
- #GuiseOnJustice – Mr KISS KISS Bang Bang! by Tony Guise | July 2021