Category: White Papers
On The Money: Experts Discuss Data Driven Techniques For Evaluating Fees In Complex Bankruptcy Cases
On The Money: Experts Discuss Data Driven Techniques For Evaluating Fees In Complex Bankruptcy Cases – on High Performance Counsel #hipcounselRead More
Two of the top names in the field of Cybersecurity tackle the issue of business email compromise on High Performance Counsel #hipcounsel #exclusiveRead More
Pricing legal services has become one of the legal industry’s biggest challenges – both for clients and law firms. Management headaches and maddening business outcomes result from pricing misfires. Learn more in this cutting-edge analysis presented by industry experts, Legal Decoder.Read More
Yesterday’s Paper is Today’s Data Goldmine
The legal industry has become increasingly aware of the value it holds in the data it manages. This is perhaps most clearly seen in the area of Contract Management and it explains the decision of forward-thinking companies to re-organize their legal teams for the future.
IN #LEGALNEWS: CONCORD AUTOMATES COLLABORATION, ELIMINATES CONTRACT-CREATION COMPLEXITY AND BOTTLENECKS, ACCELERATES BUSINESS OUTCOMES
SAN FRANCISCO, DECEMBER 18, 2018 – Concord, the fastest-growing contract management platform company, has introduced self-service automation tools that eliminate the silos, complexity and bottlenecks typically associated with contract initiation.Read More
In Through the Looking Glass, Alice’s comment on the nonsense poem, Jabberwocky, was: “It seems very pretty, but it’s rather hard to understand.” Board Governance expert Nancy May opines on the use of jabberwocky by organizations. The legal industry is no exception.Read More
ZorroSign uses Electronic Signature, Digital Transaction Management, Biometrics, and ZorroSign (Document) 4n6 (Forensics) to Avoid Post-Execution Forgery of Legal DocumentsRead More
Today and Tomorrow for the 21st Century Legal Professional Series Part 4: Business Advisor & Industry Expert
For this final profile in our 21st Century Lawyer Series, we invite you to pull up a chair… to the boardroom table (but leave your lawyer garb behind).Read More
More than a decade ago, I joined an emerging social medium called LinkedIn. I was serving as the Director of the newly created Office of Legislative Affairs at the Science & Technology Directorate for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)Read More
In this series of articles, Jason Moyse and Lisa Culbert of LawMade shed some light on new roles in modern law. Here, in Part 4, they look at the emerging role of the Legal Analyst & Data Science Expert.Read More
Recent News & Updates
- HPC Vastly Simplifies NIST/NICE Cybersecurity Hiring With New Turnkey Training Subscriptions
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: LinkedIn For Lawyers
- On #GabbingWithGarcia: Be The Captain Of Your Career
- July 12, 2019: HPC’s Second #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry Briefing
- JULY 16 WEBINAR: HPC PRESENTS TOP TIPS IN CYBERSECURITY FROM TODAY’S LEADING EXPERTS
- XDD Acquires QDiscovery to Further Expand Services in Midwest and East Coast
- HPC Adds NIST Cybersecurity Training To Growing Cyber Certification Portfolio
- HPC #WildCard: What Is Your Wildest Prediction For The State Of The Legal Industry Through Year-End 2020?
- HPC #ThinkTank Special Issue: #TopFix – What is the #1 thing the legal industry could do to improve the delivery of legal services for clients?
- HPC #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry: What is Top Of Mind?
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here: