Follow The Money: High Performance Counsel
Interviews The Leadership Team of Curiam Capital LLC
#hipcounsel #followthemoney #litigationfinance
My first career was in music — violin performance. During my junior year of college, I began researching next steps in my educational journey and realized that auditions for a masters or PhD in music would be ridiculously competitive, and that my career path in music would remain that way.Read More
There is banking – and then there is banking for the legal sector specifically. Jay Benegal is a senior leader and ground-breaker in the field – with years of experience understanding and meeting the needs of legal clients. In a sector that is undergoing landmark change on so many levels, Jay Benegal of Citizens is a voice of experience. Here he tackles the infamous #BakersDozen.Read More
Legal expert and HPC Contributor Jessica Lockett of RICOH takes a closer look at the Ernst & Young Inc. v. Essar Global Fund Ltd et al, 2017 ONSC 4017 (CanLII) Ontario Superior Court decision regarding the recovery of eDiscovery document review costs within the context of a bankruptcy proceeding under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act (CCAA). While on the surface it may look like the Court attempted to liken apples to oranges by comparing the dissimilar outsourced review costs borne by each of the Applicant (“Algoma”) and the Defendant (the “Essar Defendants”), this is not the case.Read More
by David Kinnear | Aug 14, 2017 | #BakersDozen, #LegalFinance, #LegalInnovation, #Litigation, #LitigationFunding, #TheScoop, Disruptive Forces, Legal Content, Legal Leadership, Market Commentary | 0 |
In 2007 Susan Dunn co-founded Harbour. Subsequently, Susan has been instrumental in raising two further funds meaning that Harbour now advises on over £400 million of assets under management.Read More
We’re highlighting the individuals, organizations and solutions that are creating the framework on which – and around which – the legal industry will be built going forward. Few would deny that we’re in for a lot of change though many debate how quickly. If you think we should be telling your story, do drop a line.Read More
Recent News & Updates
- HPC Vastly Simplifies NIST/NICE Cybersecurity Hiring With New Turnkey Training Subscriptions
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: LinkedIn For Lawyers
- On #GabbingWithGarcia: Be The Captain Of Your Career
- July 12, 2019: HPC’s Second #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry Briefing
- JULY 16 WEBINAR: HPC PRESENTS TOP TIPS IN CYBERSECURITY FROM TODAY’S LEADING EXPERTS
- XDD Acquires QDiscovery to Further Expand Services in Midwest and East Coast
- HPC Adds NIST Cybersecurity Training To Growing Cyber Certification Portfolio
- HPC #WildCard: What Is Your Wildest Prediction For The State Of The Legal Industry Through Year-End 2020?
- HPC #ThinkTank Special Issue: #TopFix – What is the #1 thing the legal industry could do to improve the delivery of legal services for clients?
- HPC #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry: What is Top Of Mind?
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
- Can Walmart beat Amazon at the delivery game? Listening to Bloomberg today - some know they can. Similarly, the end… https://t.co/ZBuNOfFcSL
- #CafeConLourdes: Interview with Elisa D. Garcia C. https://t.co/eCjHtPWauo https://t.co/cafQUK4AiV
- #CafeConLourdes: Interview with Elisa D. Garcia C.
- We publish the best in the modern legal business. In their words - not ours. It's what we do. Follow:… https://t.co/qZZLfUD6Jo
- This past week we took further important steps forward in re-thinking what we know as the justice system, bringing… https://t.co/r1aHFbMODt
- #GuiseOnJustice - Pennies from Heaven… by Tony Guise https://t.co/0prdkXf8hp https://t.co/zX4g9BI5DS
- #LegallyThinking : How can innovation make life easier for lawyers? The tech we want versus the tech we need - by S… https://t.co/hFsQkZeF4D
- #GuiseOnJustice – Pennies from Heaven… by Tony Guise