To kick off Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions’ new Legal Innovator blog series – showcasing how industry leaders and experts are moving the business of law forward – we turned the tables on David Kinnear, publisher and chief conversationalist with High Performance Counsel who spends most of his time talking to the leading thinkers and practitioners in the industry.Read More
As the industry faces cost pressures and business interjections from outside – from the C-suite, from new technology and new legal service providers, from data and automation – we may yet see a new and greater symbiosis between these communities around what unites us, not what divides us. In my various conversations with leaders, I see a shared passion for “better” – not just for cost reduction though that is a consideration for every business. I see a genuine “fire” in the eyes for advancement in how we do things, the purpose it serves and the value it creates or adds to our clients. The future will come soon enough, as they say, and it will bring mighty change. Of that there can be no mistake. But on both sides of this discussion – and looking further afield into the growing array of participants – I see encouraging evidence of great innovative and forward-thinking individuals that will carry the torch and take the opportunity to champion “better”.Read More
From the outset, we identified High Performance Counsel to be a platform about the positive and the possible – the potential for great and even greater – the goals we can stretch for an accomplish. We think it’s timely.Read More
Recent News & Updates
- HPC Vastly Simplifies NIST/NICE Cybersecurity Hiring With New Turnkey Training Subscriptions
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: LinkedIn For Lawyers
- On #GabbingWithGarcia: Be The Captain Of Your Career
- July 12, 2019: HPC’s Second #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry Briefing
- JULY 16 WEBINAR: HPC PRESENTS TOP TIPS IN CYBERSECURITY FROM TODAY’S LEADING EXPERTS
- XDD Acquires QDiscovery to Further Expand Services in Midwest and East Coast
- HPC Adds NIST Cybersecurity Training To Growing Cyber Certification Portfolio
- HPC #WildCard: What Is Your Wildest Prediction For The State Of The Legal Industry Through Year-End 2020?
- HPC #ThinkTank Special Issue: #TopFix – What is the #1 thing the legal industry could do to improve the delivery of legal services for clients?
- HPC #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry: What is Top Of Mind?
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
- #GuiseOnJustice - You wait ages for a portal then two come along at once….! by Tony Guise | June 2021… https://t.co/TnMixNgdsw
- #GuiseOnJustice – You wait ages for a portal then two come along at once….! by Tony Guise | June 2021
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan… https://t.co/6uM5WekuUZ
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan
- #CafeConLourdes: Interview with Tom Trujillo https://t.co/RopRRozvaf https://t.co/q7Y9i03P0M
- #CafeConLourdes: Interview with Tom Trujillo
- #GuiseOnJustice - New Practice Direction extends mediation to thousands more cases from 24 May 2021 by Tony Guise… https://t.co/R5SAmHgg8n
- #GuiseOnJustice – New Practice Direction extends mediation to thousands more cases from 24 May 2021 by Tony Guise