ZorroSign Industry Use Cases
Legal industry – Electronic Signature and Digital Transaction Management
Use Electronic Signature, Digital Transaction Management, Biometrics, and ZorroSign (Document) 4n6 (Forensics) to Avoid Post-Execution Forgery of Legal Documents
- Electronically signed documents are easily forged after execution.
- Current electronic signatures not fit to replace wet signatures.
- eSigned documents require purchase of digital certificates yearly to keep documents from expiring.
- Partial digitization of paper-based transactions.
- No detailed audit trail of legal documents signed electronically.
- eSigned documents are not upheld in the court of law.
ZorroSign is an eSignature, and a Digital Transaction Management company that offers a unique proprietary technology to protect legal documents against post-execution forgery.
Challenges of the Legal Industry
Law firms of all sizes need world-class tamper-proof security and legal enforceability of legal documents with non-repudiation, audit trails with full progress tracking and bank-level encryption. They particularly require a way to protect legal documents against post-execution forgery. They want all that while becoming more efficient and cost-effective in running their practice. With ZorroSign eSignature, 4n6 (Forensics) Token, as a complete DTM solution, your law firm can have all that and execute legal contracts online and within minutes.
- Retainer, fee and non-disclosure agreements
- All facets of the incorporation documents for all types of business entities
- Purchase agreements (assets, products, and services)
- Sale/Purchase, Merger and Acquisition contracts
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (board minutes, transparency, audit trail)
- General Policy management and compliance by Human Resource Department
- Employment contracts and new hire packages
- Comply with your Document Retention Policy
- Power of Attorney and Proxy Agreements
- Wills and Trust documents
- Request and collect consent and acknowledgement from large number of employees at once.
- ZorroSign eSignatures are compliant with international laws & regulations, such as E-Sign Act, UETA, HIPAA, etc.
- Highly trusted eSignature that can be verified and authenticated digitally and on paper. The entire document set is secured utilizing industry standard encryptions.
- Documents signed with ZorroSign can have access authorization using password, biometrics (fingerprint & iris) or any other third-party authentication services if required.
- 4n6 Token can contain any file types, audio file, video file and GPS and contains encrypted detailed transaction information.
- Give secure access (view, validate) to only authorized users via 4n6 (forensics) token reader mobile app.
- 4n6 Token does not expire and it cannot be altered, pasted or forged onto another document.
- Define document specific and generic (user-specific) workflows.
- Build a template library of frequently used documents.